10 Steps To Take Care Of Your Face
For most women, skin care is almost an obsession. Maybe sounds a bit exaggerated, but many women spend thousands of dollars, dollars, pesos or whatever on skincare products. The topic of good skin care is a popular subject for women around the world. But how do you take care of the skin on your face? Here are my 10 steps for healthy and radiant skin,
- Never use soap to wash your antibacterial face wash. The skin is slightly acidic with a pH value between 4 and 5. The acidity of the skin is its defense against elements such as wind, sun, dust, dirt and air pollution. Soap is basic and if you have paid attention to chemistry in 4th grade you know that basically is the opposite of acid. So if you wash your face with soap, you destroy the defense of your skin. This means that your skin does not have a defense against the harmful effects of the elements.
- What you should use to wash your face is a cleaner. Make sure you choose a mild cleaner and one that suits your skin type.
- ALWAYS remove your makeup. If you do makeup on your face, remove it with a soft flannel.
- Be gentle to your skin. If you dry your face after washing, pat dry with a towel. Never rub the towel over your skin and certainly not in your face. The skin on your face is very sensitive.
- Rubbing your face does not just deprive your skin of essential oil, it can also irritate the skin.
- Always use a toner . When you wash your face with a cleaner, dirt and remnants of makeup are removed. Then you have to use a toner so that your pores close again.
- Use a natural moisturizer. Once you have applied toner to your skin, it is time for a moisturizing product. One of the best moisturizing products is Argan oil. Argan oil not only hydrates the skin, but also nourishes it and keeps it young.
- Use your products in moderation. If you apply a moisturizing product, do not do it as if your life depends on it. If you have a sticky feeling on your skin, you have gained too much.
- Always protect your skin from the sun’s rays. UV radiation ages the skin rapidly because collagen is broken down. UV radiation can also cause skin cancer.
- Never go to sleep with the makeup on your face.
- Do not be stubborn and follow these tips for skin care.